The Leisure Hive (or Summer School Begins)



Today is our first day of our summer schedule. Things will be rather light (reading, finishing up a bit of math, writing - he really needs this - and Greek when he wants... with lots of breaks for summer fun), but I am confident that this will have him ready for his 2nd Grade curriculum this Fall. It will also help pass the time on those days when it's simply too hot to go outside.

Do you school in the summer? Why or why not?

 I love having the freedom to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.